When you are choosing equipment for your fabricare business, it can be tempting to look for the least expensive equipment you can find to cut back your startup costs; however, this decision can be detrimental to your business. Instead, you should be more concerned about the quality of the fabricare equipment you choose. High-quality equipment will pay you back time and time again in many ways.
Why Quality Matters
The quality of fabricare equipment you use can impact every aspect of your business.
- It impacts your reputation.The quality of equipment you use has a direct impact on the quality of your work. When you take a chance on shoddy equipment, it will show in your finished clothing. You will lose repeat customers, which are the cornerstone of a successful dry-cleaning company.
- It improves your efficiency.High-quality equipment isn’t only built better, it works better. You can complete all of your processes faster, with fewer errors.
- It saves you money.While low-quality equipment may be cheaper up front, it will cost you a lot more in the long run. Not only will you have more repairs to make, the equipment itself will also need to be replaced a lot sooner than the high-quality equipment you will find from REMA Dri-Vac.
REMA Provides the Quality You Need
At REMA, we understand the important of quality in your equipment. We know it is a true investment and that when you choose REMA you will have no regrets. We take great pride in every piece of equipment that we make, and we know you won’t find anything made with more care. Here are just some of the steps we take to fine-tune all of our fabricare equipment to ensure it lasts for many years after it is made:
- We carefully assemble our air vacuums by hand. Every piece is meticulously added one by one to make sure the finished vacuum operates with the highest level of functionality.
- The impellers are hand balanced with precision to make sure they are stable and efficient.
- The interior of the vacuum tanks is carefully coated with a primer to make sure it does not corrode, and the exterior is painted by hand, so it looks flawless and is corrosion resistant.
No matter what type of fabricare equipment you need, when you choose REMA, you will be receiving high-quality equipment that was fabricated by one of the most talented welders in the industry. They take great pride in everything they craft, making sure every placement is correct and all welds are finished to perfection.
You don’t want to take any chances with your business: Choose high-quality fabricare equipment that you know will provide the quality of work your customers expect. To learn more about why REMA is the top choice for equipment in the fabricare industry, contact us now.