At Rema Dri-Vac, we’ve been manufacturing and distributing quality fabricare products since 1947. And while our combination of superior service and high-performing equipment has been a hit with our customers, it’s clear that some of the products we offer are more popular than others.
On that note, we thought it would be fitting to give a breakdown of our best-sellers. Here’s a look at them:
- Burks Pumps – Our Burks Pumps aren’t just known for their high quality; our customers love their efficiency, affordability, and the innovative approach we take when designing and manufacturing each unit. You can choose from a variety of products, including regenerative turbine, end suction, vertical inline, and condensate return pumps. In addition to carrying our own line of Burks Pumps, we offer several other brands too.
- Return Tanks and Systems – Rema Dri-Vac Return Systems have been highly regarded as the industry standard for over 50 years. With a strong steel composition and heavy-duty welded seams for enhanced durability, these machines have long been our company’s flagship product. We offer tanks and return systems ranging from eight to 500 gallons as well as horizontal and vertical designs to fit any facility.
- Dri-Vacs – Our air vacuums are a popular choice – and for good reason! These machines are made of aluminum, which means they’re durable, long-lasting, and resistant to rust. Plus, all of our vacuums are outfitted with special rubber mounts to cancel out vibration.
- Blow Down Tanks – Don’t underestimate the importance of a blow down tank when it comes to the full makeup of a boiler system. These mechanisms help to clean out the sludge that has a tendency to accumulate in a boiler with continued use. If you’re looking for durable, maintenance-free, and compact equipment, then our tanks might just be the perfect fit. We offer three different models that work with boilers from one to 50 horsepower (HP).
- Condensate Receivers – In the fabricare industry, wasted condensate is money out of your pocket. Condensate should be reused whenever possible – and that’s where our receivers come into play. They’re designed to return the highest amount of condensate possible to the boiler unit. This isn’t just beneficial from a sustainability perspective, but it can also greatly reduce energy and maintenance costs. It’s a big part of the reason why our condensate tanks have been among our most popular products over the years. Plus, they’re easy to install, simple to operate, compatible with vertical Burks Pumps, and built with 11-gauge stainless steel for long-lasting durability.
If you’re in need of the best fabricare equipment on the market, look no further than Rema Dri-Vac. We are a third-generation family owned and operated business that has been manufacturing high-quality products for more than half a century. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted and recognized name in the industry. For more information about our best-selling products, or to place an order, contact Rema Dri-Vac today.